Thursday, January 30, 2014

Long Time, No Blog

Hey everyone.

So I know it's been a really, really long time since I have updated this blog. I mean, it's been almost 3 months since I was last on here! Shame on me but I got really distracted and tons of life things happened while I was away, so that is why you haven't heard of me.

So updates -

  • Jigg and I are now in our 660's (Jigg is 668, due to the fact that at the moment he is running wisdom so it is easier to grind)

  • Also, as you can see from the above photo, we are in a new guild. Saki had to take a break from RS and Affliction seemed like the best fit for us. I really enjoy this new guild and it has a lot of nice people in it, so I'm happy we found it.
  • I am a Physical Archer again (much to my disappointment, Knowledge is so very much my true calling) and with just a blade oil, I do 20k+ to the blue elves at FoT and 24k's to almost everything else there.
  • Near the beginning of January, we were not logged because we had family coming in, so elected not to play while they were here. So for much of January, neither of us had premium and only recently got it again. 
  • Also, we currently only have one computer, as one of ours broke, so hopefully this next month we will get a new one but for the time being, only one of us can play. Which is sad, but as I have my shop to take care of at the moment, it will probably be Jigg playing mostly. 
Well I think that is a good update, and I promise to update more during these next weeks. I hope you have a fantastic day and rest of your week! Please contact me through here or on Redstone (I'm usually near Jigg if you need to talk to me but he's on) if you have any questions regarding anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment