Saturday, June 29, 2013

Post All the Cute Things!

Happy Saturday, Redstone players!

I've posted recently on the forums is my gender-bend thief/monk.spent a great deal of time on her so tell me what you think! Hope you like her.

Oh, and speaking of artsy, creative stuff, here is something a little off topic and not related to Redstone. I really, really love Pokemon. It got me through some really tough times, like my Dad's deployments and my friend's suicide. I've been playing every since I was a kid and I recently picked up crocheting. So, I decided to try my hand at crocheting all the Pokemon, all 600+, and I've started off with the Eevee evolutions, since I've always loved them.

So here is one of them. If you would like to see more, tell me in the comments!

Leafeon. Face not included....yet.

Also, I do scarves and hats, and they are not always related to Pokemon. Like, here is a scarf that when rolled up, looks a little bit like sushi.

Here is is all unrolled and not sushi-like. Ignore my Supernatural shirt. 

Delicious, no?

So there you have it, folks. My artsy side, both Redstone and real-life nerd related. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment