Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A New Adventure

Hello, everyone!

Today is bittersweet for me. In a few hours, Hades and I will be taking off and leaving Hawaii. Moving from paradise isn't easy but it is a new adventure and I am excited to explore someplace new. Though, one thing I'm not looking forward to is snow and I'll probably cry the first time I see it. 

Basically my reaction. 

Unfortunately, moving means we have no idea when we will have a stable Internet connection. We are hoping some time next week once we are settled into our new apartment but nothing for certain at the moment.  

So if you need anything from Guardians, feel free to PM any of my awesome vices and if you need me, just leave a message here. I'll get to it on my phone! Until next time, good luck and happy hunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment