Tuesday, August 11, 2015

After a Short Break

We're back!

Finally got internet yesterday. We have been on the East Coast for approximately 2 weeks and it has been quite the change! I am liking where we ended up, since there are a ton of trails for our two dogs. Unfortunately, I am the most accident prone person I know and on our very first night in the East Coast, I broke my toe. So currently in a lot of pain and our apartment we got is on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator.

So, yay...


Thankfully, we do have internet again, so hopefully you will see us on more, since I have nothing better to do at the moment since my toe feels like knives are being driven into it. 

Other than that, nothing much to update since this is our first day being back in game. Expect more as time goes on and hope you all are having a fantastic beginning to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment