Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Birthday Bash!

Hello, Redstone community!

My husband, Jigg, came up with this really fun idea that I think would help promote happiness and camaraderie. If you want to see his post on it, here you go!

But if you don't feel like clicking links and whatnot, I'll explain it the best I can.

So we thought it would be cool if we started something where people could list their in-game name, their real life birthday, and maybe a little something they could want that we could give them (within reason, of course). Also we would send them a little happy birthday message and just make sure they are having a great day.

I'll even start a list on here and if anyone else would like to chip in for other people's birthdays, it could turn into a really fun thing!

Now for some birthday gifs because I love gifs.



So if you would like to sign up, just leave a comment! Remember the 3 important things: IGN, IRL birthday, and a couple different options as to what you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment