Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Where I Will Be

Good morning, blog readers.

I hope you are doing well. I know I am. Unfortunately this will be relatively short and lacking many of the screenshots and pictures you've come to love.

How I hoped at least some of you reacted.

The reason for this is because, if anyone has noticed, my one month anniversary of Redstone is coming up this Monday and I have two goals that I want to achieve by the reset of that fateful day.

1. Reach level 400, which is highly plausible, especially if we get a PH this weekend, but not going to count on it. This is my current level.


2. I would like to finish Main Quest, which I know is going to happen, considering this is where I currently am at. 


As you can see, I'm going to have a lot on my plate, but I promise that the moment I achieve both these goals, I will be back to posting on a regular schedule. Until then, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you all reach whatever goals you wish to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment