Thursday, April 25, 2013

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Berries!

I'm not sure how many new players may look at my blog, but I've noticed many people asking about flowerpots. Where to get them, what they do, how long it takes to grow, etc etc. While I may not have the best knowledge on this topic, I know someone who does!

Just go here and you will find anything and everything you ever wanted to know about flowerpots!

Actually, I recommend you look through a lot of his blog. He's been playing forever and his blog is spectacular. I hope one day to achieve even just a tenth of the knowledge he has in this game. Until then, I will enjoy reading his blog to educate myself further and probably bother him a lot with my inquisitive mind. Hopefully he doesn't hate me too much in the future haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment