Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sickness and Redstone Don't Mix Well

Good afternoon, my beautiful blog readers!

I hope you all are doing better than I am this lovely Wednesday. I know I said I would post again yesterday, but this whole sickness is kicking the crap out of me. I've only been getting a few hours of gameplay in, so I really only got three levels yesterday.


I did manage to get up early this morning to go to the event, and Jigg didn't have to go into work until 0830, so he was actually able to attend the event. Like Klien said, there were a lot less people. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any less looters. I was able to actually take down a few monsters all by myself. Funny enough, I'd see people run up and stand near me, waiting for me to drop the monster. Once I did, these vultures leapt in and I was lucky to even get one box from it.

I did take a screenshot of the items I got this time, which as you can tell, wasn't very good.


Last night, as you can tell, I did all the way up to level 4 porter quest to allow for more room in my bag, hoping I'd actually get a lot of boxes this time, which I obviously didn't. I didn't even have to go to my bank this time to make room in my bag. 

Oh, and guess who got not just a restat but a reskill as well? That's right, Jigg. His only time doing this event and he got the two very things that I've been wanting this whole time. Bah, can't say I wasn't a little peeved about this. Luckily, I have three more events to attend, so maybe, just maybe, I'll get just one of them. We'll see.

Another good thing happened though, I actually was one of the winners of the poetry contest! So I actually won three flame stones, plus ten ignition stones. Also, as you may have noticed, I'm quite a few gold coins short of what I had the other day. I bought three other flame stones so I am up to six. Only four more until I can NX an item, which is probably going to be my Gorespout, which I love very, very much.

Besides that, nothing else much to report. I'll probably post later after this next event, which may or may not be better than Monday's afternoon event. Fingers crossed, I get a restat or reskill this time around.

Until then, hope you all are doing great on this beautiful Wednesday and happy hunting.




No comments:

Post a Comment