Thursday, April 18, 2013

Say Hello to Your New Vice!

Happy Thursday, guys and girls!

So to say last night was interesting would be an understatement.

First off, I gained several levels, much more than my goal of 240.

And there was much rejoicing.

Sadly, I think I could have gotten a lot more levels, if it weren't for a lot of arguing and just general madness going on in our guild chat. I'm not going to share those, out of respect of everyone involved, including myself.  It would just be in bad taste to do something like that. In the end, we lost a few guild members and it was just a crazy night.

Some good came out of it though, including this:


Which, needless to say, I'm very happy to have that title, though I'm not sure how much I earned it. I'm very new and though I enjoy helping people very much, but in the end, I don't have the same experience as the other vices have or most of the players in guild. Of course, I will try my hardest in this role and help any and all who ask, and hopefully prove to Klien that I can be the best vice as I can be. Maybe I can grow into it, and together, the guild can help me and I can help the guild.

On another note, I've found myself a much better leveling spot. As you know, yesterday my leveling wasn't that great, but there were enough mobs to make it worth my time. Or so I thought.

Then I went down a floor and I found this kind of experience.

Ignore the ring, just using it to level my mini-pet.

Which instead of only getting 1% from five or ten kills, I get this much from just a single kill.



Which as you can see, it is a much better use of my time grinding. Granted it does take a little longer to kill each one, and I have to use my archer instead of lancer to have that sheer power to kill my enemies, but in the end, I've been leveling a lot quicker, getting ever closer to that higher level that I so wish to achieve. 

I'll probably update again later but until then, have a happy Thursday (or Friday, for all my friends overseas!) and I will talk to you later.





No comments:

Post a Comment